SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Also, are you cruising down in the Cobra or a Winnebago? :jester:

That is alot of stuff your bringing :eek:

I'll be loading some of it into Finerlogic's car so we'll be able to bring it all. Plus the good old Fox body seats fold down :nice:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Thats right, you got the good ol Fox hatchback :nice:

Everyone, we are set on Food. If you are just stumbling onto this thread, dont worry about grub, Just C'mon down and take part in the festivities!

:banana: :banana:
just look for the banana mobile!

I think I'm out. I ripped up my ankle real badly a couple nights ago, and it just had to be the right foot. I'll see if I can't swap cars, but everytime he's ever had a car of mine it comes back in worse shape than it did before.

slayr281 said:
I think I'm out. I ripped up my ankle real badly a couple nights ago, and it just had to be the right foot. I'll see if I can't swap cars, but everytime he's ever had a car of mine it comes back in worse shape than it did before.

That sucks Pat, hopefully you can limp down to the Q and at least throw down some food. Looks like we are going to have Massive amounts of grub to eat :nice:

Pierre, Beau and I plan on showing up right at 6 give or take a few. and like he said just look for the banaynay mobile, you cannot miss it! :D

JJ

Johns89lx said:
Are we gonna see the bananamobile peel out and do some racing tonite? :banana:
it depends..i want to race but also have a ton of grub to cook..and since i did volunteer to cook, i'm not really wanting to be a flake about it and go race while there is a mountain of burgers and brats to grill. we shall see...also, if someone brings a set of DR's down, 5 lug of course, i'll probably just saw fawk it and go lay down some rubbah :)