SCUM and fellow Stangers. Time for Mountain Cruise II - ending in BBQ in Ramona

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Yeah it will Fred. I will definitely be taking a lot of pics, and going to try and get some good video footage too.

Hope to see you at the Q on the 24th as well :flag:

JJ

J.J.
I should have the '89Gt there on the 24th :D My MSD-6AL should be here tomorrow for me to install.

Fred :flag:
I hope everyone can come to the Q on Friday. :banana:

Alright everyone, was just talking to my friend L.D. who is hosting the BBQ at his house in Ramona after the mountain cruise.

I need to get a firm commitment on what you want to do.

The regular burger and brat thing

OR, the kings feast of various meats and sausages, that will be in a smoker over 8 hours (well, it might end up being in overnight) :drool:

I will need to know how much meats and other grub to get for X amount of people, so Post Up and lemme know. I will probably head up there on Friday to start whipping up this festival, if we decide to do the King's Feast. So the food will be prime for us when we arrive after the nice afternoon of driving through the twisties :D

New Guy Here

I am new here, but was happy to find this place! A Lot of real good information here.
This cruse sounds like it is great, and I would like to join in if possible.
When or where is there a map to where it all begins?

Have a Sonic Blue GT, just a couple of mods, the exhaust (flow masters & ect,), a cold air induction kit, Pentium 3 tucked away in the trunk, Sony PS2, and overhead video. Have bank account for a blower, lowering kit, and Lambo doors (yeah, I know. But I like them).
:nice:

gilsand said:
I am new here, but was happy to find this place! A Lot of real good information here.
When or where is there a map to where it all begins?

Have a Sonic Blue GT, just a couple of mods, the exhaust (flow masters & ect,), a cold air induction kit, Pentium 3 tucked away in the trunk, Sony PS2, and overhead video. Have bank account for a blower, lowering kit, and Lambo doors (yeah, I know. But I like them).
:nice:

Welcome dood, I have a mod or two as well :D

Hey guys, sounds really good. I can't wait to get out, I have been putting some hours in at work. I am not on call for July, so count me in! Might bring some more mustangs along with me! :nice:

gilsand said:
When or where is there a map to where it all begins

Welcome, I see that you are in Pamona, if you want to cruise down there with me just PM me and we can set up a meeting spot off the 15. I am in Temecula/Murrieta area so it's on your way down. The starting point is at Walmart in Poway :D

ZeroCool said:
Welcome dood, I have a mod or two as well :D

Hey guys, sounds really good. I can't wait to get out, I have been putting some hours in at work. I am not on call for July, so count me in! Might bring some more mustangs along with me! :nice:
hey stranger! bring them down, we'd love to have more :)