SD North County to Julian Cruise

L8 MUSL said:
I know, I'm saying without me blocking your A$$ you should win quite a few.
besides, all's fair in racing.

OnTheCan.gif

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
Let's meet at my house VERY easy to find, just off the freeway.
And, I'll leed you all over there.
anyone who does not know where I live, P.M. me and I'll reply with directions.

John, since Jun lives right by you, just give me a call.

:shrug:

I've got people from L.A. coming to my house.
It's not a problem for us to come by your's, and then head out on 76.

So what is the initiation process for a new member?

K-Y? Astroglide? wet? (what flavor? no red wine grape, please :nonono:)

I'm 75% sure to show. I'll be in Ventura on saturday and my mom is visiting from the east, but I just got through seeing her all last week.

I figure, what's another hundred sunny top-down miles to Julian after already driving 250?

slayr281 said:
So what is the initiation process for a new member?

K-Y? Astroglide? wet? (what flavor? no red wine grape, please :nonono:)

I'm 75% sure to show. I'll be in Ventura on saturday and my mom is visiting from the east, but I just got through seeing her all last week.

I figure, what's another hundred sunny top-down miles to Julian after already driving 250?

haha no its not that easy. however..certain members can be bribed with cash money in order to "forget" the put you through any initiation procedures..

hopefully you can make it :) we want all the folks we can get

I may not be able to go. I'm moving into my new place saturday/sunday but If I can get off early tomorrow I might be able to get all my **** moved in before Sunday. Although with this upper respiratory thing I've been battling for the last month I may just want to sleep all day regardless.

Halcyon_Dolour said:
I may not be able to go. I'm moving into my new place saturday/sunday but If I can get off early tomorrow I might be able to get all my **** moved in before Sunday. Although with this upper respiratory thing I've been battling for the last month I may just want to sleep all day regardless.
cold air...julian pie..i heard they even have beer up there!!! :D

So, it better not rain Sunday!

With our weather guy's you really can't be sure untill Saturday night or even Sunday morning.

Who the hell would ever name their son Lauren Nan Carrol?
(I probably screwed the spelling but, who cares).

L8 MUSL said:
So, it better not rain Sunday!

With our weather guy's you really can't be sure untill Saturday night or even Sunday morning.

Who the hell would ever name their son Lauren Nan Carrol?
(I probably screwed the spelling but, who cares).

We should probably congregate here online Sunday morning around 9 if the weather looks iffy. Rain chance is 50% with winds in the mountains of 30-40mph. Could be interesting. I'm commited to attending church with my wife if the cruise is called off so I can put up with some, or maybe more, foul weather. :bang: