SD North County to Julian Cruise

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the Bday you guys. It was nice meeting you both Pat and Jerry and who knows next time we may have better weather and a bigger turn out. Sorry Bill did not mean to smoke you out at the intersection, but you've got to admit it, it was a nice burn out and with Jerry's slide.......ma that was fun. We will have to do it again :flag:

1990StangLX said:
lol that was pretty funny Bill, I was wondering when someone would go almost all the way around :)

Yo, That was some mad tight driftin dog. I axidently hit my Nawz switch and blew my manifold before I 360'd Yo.
True this, Good thing I be double clutchin, or I'da rolled it fo sho.

Awsome day...I am definately down for the drive. Anytime you guys, I had a blast. I was so proud of my drift..hehe
Bill, hehe, what can I say...it happens. That's why I didn't do it too many times. But nothing happened which is great.

L8 MUSL said:
Yo, That was some mad tight driftin dog. I axidently hit my Nawz switch and blew my manifold before I 360'd Yo.
True this, Good thing I be double clutchin, or I'da rolled it fo sho.
thanks, i have coffee all over my monitor now. :rlaugh:

pabear89 said:
:( Sorry I had to miss out.
Sounds like some Fun. :banana:

Next go around maybe, just request better weather. :)

It was. It's alway's good to meet new Stangers.
I hope you got that P.M., sorry I sent it so late in the game but we didn't know what was going on untill the last minute.
As you said, Next time.