SD Stangers...Food items for our GTG at the Q this Friday

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Dang Bill! Don't hold back now :eek:

HEY! :lol:
Messin with peoples quotes is my trick!

Actually, I have a pink Corvette, a pink Convertible Fox body Mustang GT, and a pink Explorer all in my garrage.
I bought them all for my daughter, well her and Barbie (that bitch has everything).

L8 MUSL said:

Actually, I have a pink Corvette, a pink Convertible Fox body Mustang GT, and a pink Explorer all in my garrage.
I bought them all for my daughter, well her and Barbie (that bitch has everything).

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: . I know I stole one from your book :nice:

Or I could just take text you wrote and remove others, just like a writer does, (take you out of context) lol (see next post) :D

L8 MUSL said:
Shoot, I'll risk the ridicule of the whole forum and say
I like vettes.
I don't care what color they are. I've alway's said a vette or a 65 Nova is about the only Chevy I'd own.

Are you going to race that thing John?
Or just drive by us and turn your nose up while you sip your latte'

Alright!!!! Everybody (or at least Bill and JJ) likes purple vettes! I was a bit concerned there for a while......

Actually this is the first chevy I've ever owned. I am a bit disappointed though that the vette only has one cup holder! And it's too small for a big gulp! So much for extra large lattes.

And I haven't sold the 'stang yet so I guess I can straddle the fence so to speak. A little voice in the back of my mind keeps chanting....keeeeeep it, keeeeeep it....

I do plan to race if I can get there early enough. I don't want to spend all nite sitting in the tech line though. What do you think is the deadline to beat the crowd? Beau, please bring the helmet. :D

Johns89lx said:
I do plan to race if I can get there early enough. I don't want to spend all nite sitting in the tech line though. What do you think is the deadline to beat the crowd? Beau, please bring the helmet. :D

How early can you make it down John? Last time I was there, me and Bill were in the first say 50 or so guys. I got four runs in before there was ever say anything more than a 10 minute wait Tops. (not counting the tech line) and I was done racing by 7. I think you will be okay, as long as it isnt like 8:00 and after :nice:

For Bill - :D I will give you a call tomorrow. Hopefully they will be in (fingers crossed)

images

Johns89lx said:
Well, I probably can't get out of work til 5:30 or so from Rancho Bernardo so I can be there by 6:15 or so....

That's perfect John, you'll get plenty of runs in if you'd like to.
And, listen to that voice in your head!
keep it, keep it, keep it, keeeeep it, keeeeeeeeeep it!

You can't get out of it what you've put into it,
Keep it.

Just a note for all those arriving later and/or not racing, I will be hanging around the gear we all bring, so just look for the bright yellow cobra and a dorky guy walking around a bit aimlessly and we can then go watch the racers beat up on some rice.

L8 MUSL said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rlaugh: :lol:

ya that rich bitch :nonono:

runningmole said:
I can bring some burger buns for ya'all. White, wheat, potato? some of each? Where in the parkin lot is this shindig gonna be?

Your the same guy, that was there last time right? who had just put in that built 327? That Jason, Bill, and I went over to check out with you?

We are going to be right around the same place as last time. Just look for Beau's yellow banana mobile :nice:

Speaking of hamburger buns. *Everyone* I think we are all about set with everything we need.

Question for everybody. Do you think about 8 chicken breasts, hog dogs, and polish sausages, will be enough to feed everyone there?

Should we bring some hamburger patties, along with some buns???

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Your the same guy, that was there last time right? who had just put in that built 327? That Jason, Bill, and I went over to check out with you?

We are going to be right around the same place as last time. Just look for Beau's yellow banana mobile :nice:

Speaking of hamburger buns. *Everyone* I think we are all about set with everything we need.

Question for everybody. Do you think about 8 chicken breasts, hog dogs, and polish sausages, will be enough to feed everyone there?

Yeah he's the guy :) Damn speed freak, LOL

SonicBlue2v03GT said:

Do we have a head count of everyone coming?

Just so I don't sit in the tech line for nothing, do they check for insurance cards? I've added the vette to the policy but don't have the vette specific ins card yet. I also don't have the registration although I do have the title signed over to me which I assume will suffice. Also, do I need to have a helmet with me at tech or only at the starting line?