Seattle Area Stang Meet? Anyone Interested?

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
Hello all,

I was just hoping to get a thread of folks together that might want to get out and meet up somewhere around Seattle. A bunch of us got together down at the Supermall in April and it was a lot of fun. I was the one driving the 4 valve Fox body...

Anyways, chime in everybody! Hope this can happen sometime soon, or next month sometime. I'm always up to somewhere south again but let's make suggestions and figure something out!

Take care all,

JT

• Sponsors(?)

99GTtony

Mar 31, 2005
Seattle,WA
Unless it's during the week, I'm out. I work weekends right now. Anything on tuesday,wednesday,or thursday, and I'm there.

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
I am certainly not against doing it on a weeknight. Thursdays are pretty good for me. Let's talk about it and see what we can come up with.

I am going to be out of the country on the 25th of June. Coulon park sounded, and sounds like a great idea.

If we met on a Thursday night, where would a convenient place for all y'all be?

JT

99GTtony

Mar 31, 2005
Seattle,WA
On a thursday I could go about anywhere as long as it's not to far away from Seattle. North or south end is fine with me.

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
I live in the south beacon hill area. There are some cool places around here to meet up at. I have suggested Georgetown before. There is also a great pub in Renton (of all places) called the Dog and Pony that has a large parking lot in front. They have great food, a really nice wait staff, and excellent brews on tap.

There's two suggestions, anyone else want to chime in?

JT

99GTtony

Mar 31, 2005
Seattle,WA
I'm up for whatever, I'm out of town next thursday, and working thursday after that to make up for taking next week off. Renton area is fine with me.

TheRedBlur

Jul 7, 2003
seattle
hey man! your car is cool! I am down and will show. how about that brewery run? btw I know where dog and pony is, I drve by it all the time to work (firestone).
I think meeting in seattle is cooler. we can make appearances in U district and **** like that. picture this... 8 stangs in a row, overpowering stench of rich mixture making women and children cough, they cover their ears when the lights turn green.. some might even run away. ricers will break out in convultions form all the horsepower. etc.

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
TheRedBlur said:
hey man! your car is cool! I am down and will show. how about that brewery run? btw I know where dog and pony is, I drve by it all the time to work (firestone).
I think meeting in seattle is cooler. we can make appearances in U district and **** like that. picture this... 8 stangs in a row, overpowering stench of rich mixture making women and children cough, they cover their ears when the lights turn green.. some might even run away. ricers will break out in convultions form all the horsepower. etc.
That is an excellent idea! And all those ricers would scurry away onto side streets like little tiny mice! :eek:

Anywho, should we make it the Dog and Pony then? First Thursday in June.

The D&P has AWESOME brews on tap....by the by. You know, maybe I gots a better idea. What if I could arrange a brewery tour of the Georgetown Brewery (www.georgetownbeer.com) and afterwards a cruise to a different brewpub in Seattle, or at the very least the 9LB Hammer in Georgetown? At the brewery we could sample while doing the tour (I know the owners) and then have the chance to buy growlers (1/2 gallon of beer in a large bottle, whice includes the glassware) for $7 a pop.

Any takers?

JT

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
Bump!

Actually, would there be a better night for folks to do this? I'd like to get a bunch of people together to scare the shight out of them there ricers in Seattle.... What do all y'all say?

JT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Seattle area stangs! Regional Forums and Event Information 14
jmperlewitz Paint and Body Paint Recommendations For Seattle Area 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 0
T Expired 2000 Gt In Seattle Area, Must Sell!! SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) 0
D Seattle Area Repair Shops for Engine Replacement Regional Forums and Event Information 0
outofsync26 Murdered out 1991 mustang GT (Greater Seattle area Washington) Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) 0
B need a good shop around seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 1
G Seattle area shop to paint Le-Mans Stripes Regional Forums and Event Information 2
PonyDreamer hey y'all . . . greet'gs from Seattle area The Welcome Wagon 3
C Seattle area shop recommendation for pre-purchase inspection? Regional Forums and Event Information 1
SMOKEDYA It was someone around the seattle area! Regional Forums and Event Information 2
B Seattle area engine builders 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 5
Mustang78 I'm in the seattle area till tuesday..what to do? Regional Forums and Event Information 6
N New to forum- 89 Coupe LX, Been in the area... Seattle, WA Regional Forums and Event Information 16
cobradvm Where to get a body kit painted in the Seattle/Eastside area? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
P Seattle-area service recommendations? Regional Forums and Event Information 6
TheRedBlur seattle area meets Regional Forums and Event Information 16
D ATV / Dirtbikers in Seattle area ? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
wythors Seattle area northend peeps. Regional Forums and Event Information 9
D Gear install in Seattle area ? Regional Forums and Event Information 5
MartyMoose Looking for Seattle Area SC Installer Regional Forums and Event Information 5
K Seattle area paint shop for Fox body Regional Forums and Event Information 13
G Who here is in the Seattle area? Regional Forums and Event Information 85
saleenster Check out this CL post in Seattle area..... Regional Forums and Event Information 8
1 Who is a reputable Mustang/peformance mechanic in the Seattle area? Regional Forums and Event Information 10
SVTdriver Saturday night Seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 5
nwapache Seattle area cruise 9/22 Regional Forums and Event Information 41
DarkBuddha Seattle area cruise tonight? 9/16 Regional Forums and Event Information 9
B Events in Seattle area Sept 24th? Regional Forums and Event Information 6
M Seattle area Stangerz Regional Forums and Event Information 17
MACH1NA Bodyshop recommendations in Seattle Area Regional Forums and Event Information 2
DarkBuddha craigslist FYI: parting out 2001 Bullitt in Seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 3
96SVTpilot Gear install Seattle / Tacoma area Regional Forums and Event Information 31
T Good Tint shop in seattle/bellingham area Regional Forums and Event Information 1
dougmunday Seattle area HPDE Calendar Regional Forums and Event Information 5
loud 95 Seattle Area Speed Shops Regional Forums and Event Information 21
PNW LSC Seattle area Machine Shops Regional Forums and Event Information 6
Tylerb59 Remaining Seattle Area TnT Dates. Regional Forums and Event Information 11
ddonaca351 Anybody running NO2 in Seattle area... Regional Forums and Event Information 0
J Reminder! Seattle Area Meet... Regional Forums and Event Information 9
94gsl5.0 Seattle area gear install? Regional Forums and Event Information 19
dohcfox South Seattle area Mustangs? Regional Forums and Event Information 17
Enter Username Shop in Seattle area for Intake swap... Regional Forums and Event Information 3
P Seattle Area? Regional Forums and Event Information 7
86strokerlx 390 manifolds needed in seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 2
N nice white notch on I-5 Sunday (seattle area): yours? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
S West Coast Lonely in Seattle Regional Forums and Event Information 0
C SOLD 1984 Mercury Capri. Autocross Cp Build Turned Daily. Seattle Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) 2
Scuba Semi-noob from Seattle The Welcome Wagon 1
94v6vertgirl Hi all - Seattle girl here The Welcome Wagon 4
wythors Seattle/Portland Fox body summer picnic June 19th. Regional Forums and Event Information 3