Seattle Area Stang Meet? Anyone Interested?

jtchristianson

Mar 8, 2004
Seattle
Hello all,

I was just hoping to get a thread of folks together that might want to get out and meet up somewhere around Seattle. A bunch of us got together down at the Supermall in April and it was a lot of fun. I was the one driving the 4 valve Fox body...

Anyways, chime in everybody! Hope this can happen sometime soon, or next month sometime. I'm always up to somewhere south again but let's make suggestions and figure something out!

Take care all,

JT

• Sponsors (?)

I am certainly not against doing it on a weeknight. Thursdays are pretty good for me. Let's talk about it and see what we can come up with.

I am going to be out of the country on the 25th of June. Coulon park sounded, and sounds like a great idea.

If we met on a Thursday night, where would a convenient place for all y'all be?

JT

I live in the south beacon hill area. There are some cool places around here to meet up at. I have suggested Georgetown before. There is also a great pub in Renton (of all places) called the Dog and Pony that has a large parking lot in front. They have great food, a really nice wait staff, and excellent brews on tap.

There's two suggestions, anyone else want to chime in?

JT

hey man! your car is cool! I am down and will show. how about that brewery run? btw I know where dog and pony is, I drve by it all the time to work (firestone).
I think meeting in seattle is cooler. we can make appearances in U district and **** like that. picture this... 8 stangs in a row, overpowering stench of rich mixture making women and children cough, they cover their ears when the lights turn green.. some might even run away. ricers will break out in convultions form all the horsepower. etc.

TheRedBlur said:
hey man! your car is cool! I am down and will show. how about that brewery run? btw I know where dog and pony is, I drve by it all the time to work (firestone).
I think meeting in seattle is cooler. we can make appearances in U district and **** like that. picture this... 8 stangs in a row, overpowering stench of rich mixture making women and children cough, they cover their ears when the lights turn green.. some might even run away. ricers will break out in convultions form all the horsepower. etc.

That is an excellent idea! And all those ricers would scurry away onto side streets like little tiny mice! :eek:

Anywho, should we make it the Dog and Pony then? First Thursday in June.

The D&P has AWESOME brews on tap....by the by. You know, maybe I gots a better idea. What if I could arrange a brewery tour of the Georgetown Brewery (www.georgetownbeer.com) and afterwards a cruise to a different brewpub in Seattle, or at the very least the 9LB Hammer in Georgetown? At the brewery we could sample while doing the tour (I know the owners) and then have the chance to buy growlers (1/2 gallon of beer in a large bottle, whice includes the glassware) for $7 a pop.

Any takers?

JT