See it to believe it.

• Sponsors (?)

i think its original :shrug:, at least the guy saved the fox from becoming a rust bucket probably was a 4ycl................. and be honest if you were asked to go mudding or run a race in the mud and they gave you a choice between a truck or that thing, would you really not pick the fox???? lol

i think its original :shrug:, at least the guy saved the fox from becoming a rust bucket probably was a 4ycl................. and be honest if you were asked to go mudding or run a race in the mud and they gave you a choice between a truck or that thing, would you really not pick the fox???? lol

Its been done a million times; according to the VIN it was a 5.0; its in Cali so there is probably no rust. If I had the slightest inclination to go mudding I would want a truck so I wont look like a hillbilly in a hopped up Mustang.

Although thats the best execution I've seen so far, It doesnt look like it was done in someone’s back yard.

I dont see why you guys get all bent out of shape when someone hacks up a Mustang. There are a TON of em.

Looks like a fun little car to play around with.

I've seen one 4x4 Mustang that i thought was respectable. If you think about it, if you're a fanatic Mustang fan and you're going to build an offroad toy and you have a Mustang shell laying around, why not? I wouldn't sacrifice a perfectly good car to do it, and i wouldn't just drop it on a Bronco frame, but the one that i saw looked pretty serious and it didn't look like a redneck POS.

Poor car looks like it was beat with a whole grove of Ugly Stick Trees...

Maybe someone should use the same batch of Ugly Sticks to beat the owner...

Thats pretty bad, but these are FAR WORSE!!!

haha.jpg

I actually snapped this pic on my way home from work. This thing looked like a d@mn clown car. What a waste of a clean coupe.... Looks like he shouldve replaced those rings before spending all that cash on huge rims & custom 4x4 lift.....

aaf1830b.jpg

4cbaed37.jpg

5320ab8f.jpg

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
  • aaf1830b.jpg
    aaf1830b.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 4cbaed37.jpg
    4cbaed37.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 5320ab8f.jpg
    5320ab8f.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 35

I actually snapped this pic on my way home from work. This thing looked like a d@mn clown car. What a waste of a clean coupe.... Looks like he shouldve replaced those rings before spending all that cash on huge rims & custom 4x4 lift.....

I have nothing to say about these but OMG the mudstang at least could have some sort of purpose but that white car is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I have a tendency to want to puke when I see cars jacked up with twenty foowes on them but that white coupe is ridiculousness.

View attachment 299951

That's the one i'm talking about. As far as truckstangs go, that's F'in badass. At least it looks like it has some serious suspension on it and not just a ghetto lift.

I have to say, i'd rather have that than a lifted Ranger. Why not? Like i said, i wouldn't condone tearing apart a perfectly good Mustang to do it, but if i had a shell laying around i sure as hell would consider it. I'm just not much of a truck person.