Seen it in person!!

sams66

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2002
near toledo, oh
To all, just got back from the Detroit Auto Show. The car is plain awesome! havent downloaded any photos yet. magazine photos just dont tell the whole story. wait till you see one up close. IMO they did everything right. Even the wheels look better in person (I thought some chrome bullets would look great, and likely will).

really excited cant wait for next fall.

Sam

• Sponsors (?)

HairyCanary said:
Oh how I wish they'd bring it to the auto show here... :nonono:.

Come on man ! How far is Detroit from Oregon ? :shrug: I drove 12 hours from Quebec to see it in person, let me just say that it was well worth it. Can't wait to test drive one ! :D

Avenger said:
Come on man ! How far is Detroit from Oregon ? :shrug: I drove 12 hours from Quebec to see it in person, let me just say that it was well worth it. Can't wait to test drive one ! :D
The "Portland International Auto Show" is February 5th, and they're bringing the Freestyle and Five Hundred, but no mention of the Mustang. Damn.

Dave

The Midlands International Auto Show in Omaha, NE has it January 22-25 at the Qwest Center Omaha. I'll be there for sure, can't even believe it's coming. They're bringing the 2005 Mustang and last years convertible concept and eleanor from gone in 60 seconds. Thats alot of mustang for a regular (not custom) car show.