Selling my 66 Restomod (link to EBAY ad)- finished another car- pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Both are extremely nice. Personally I would like the one on ebay slightly better appearance wise (except I like the hood scoop on the 66H clone better). Engine wise/performance wise, I think your new one has more potential.

Couple of questions about the one on eBay:
Did you cut the taillight panel for those taillights, or are they one of the kits that installs overtop of the panel? Could they be returned to stock w/o painting anything?

What type of paint is on the car? If one were to change the hood, do you think the paint could be matched well?

No problem-

I actually cut the rear stock rear piece, it is actually pretty easy to replace though- as the factory one had been cut up so I had to replace the factory one- (the previous owner had installed two sets of tail lights on each side)

I guess you could say as long as I was replacing I decided to change things around a bit, as I wanted to do something different- I actually put those tail lights on the car about 4 years ago before the kits were ever on the market-

The paint is actually a Ford factory color- Gunmetal Grey- The paint can very easily be matched as I actually just had the hood touched up from rock chips along with a few years back I had one of the doors touched up from a scratch that was put in at the shop-

Thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies.