September 1st

Great cruise!!!:nice: Nice meeting everyone as well as seeing some of you again!

Thanks again Corey for getting this going! I'm glad your tire didn't go when we were coming down highway 9 at the legal limit of course :rolleyes: So what happened? Nail or ??

Mike can't wait for the video and pic's!!!:)

Tom

• Sponsors (?)

Great cruise!!!:nice: Nice meeting everyone as well as seeing some of you again!

Thanks again Corey for getting this going! I'm glad your tire didn't go when we were coming down highway 9 at the legal limit of course :rolleyes: So what happened? Nail or ??

Mike can't wait for the video and pic's!!!:)

Tom

Ha, ya... I thought I heard something when I was fueling up again in Arlington. But I dismissed it. Well, needless to say, the sidewalls were tough enough to make it on I-5 all the way to Kidd Valley. Whatever got in the tire, I will never know, but Sears took care of it, and all is well. But man, do these things stick:eek:

BTW, your car is so freaking fast Tom. Same goes for Tyler. You guys almost ran me over a few times, lol.

That picture is my favorite out of all of them. The funny thing is when we went rolling in, Tyler pointed out that the sign said "no motor vehicles", lol. As soon as he said that, he pointed out that the local Sherrif was working his way over. First thought went through my mind was "SNAP". So I hurried over to chat with the local and he was the nicest guy. He basically said he had never seen so many mustangs in one spot and wanted to watch. I think we will be welcome in Concrete again.

I hope the next cruise will be as successful! Just keep bugging me and we will get another one going.

I made one dvd already out of edited clips. The only things i cut out were jon filming the trees and the minivans in front of us. Unfortunatly he didnt get everyone pulling into the hardware store. but other than that its good stuff. i have all the clips on my PC, is there a way to blend them all into one video?? but i have the dvd if anyone wants one sent or we can meet up in everett where i work to get one :nice: :nice: lemme know Mike M

We need to do this again! and soon. that was a blast. but maybe this time we can send the camera down the line to get different shots. :D

I REALLY REALLY wish I could have made it!!! I knew it was going to be fun but unfortunately had some unresolved issues I was trying to solve with my stang. :( The old gal and I had to work some things out and fortunately, we both came to an agreement to disagree. :shrug: I am bugging you as well cause I need a second chance to get her on the road for a nice stroll. :nice:

Well, the tough part past this point is picking a day that it isn't going to rain. Considering we are getting out of the summer months and about to dive into the fall/winder months. Maybe I should consult the farmers almanac :)

Ok, here it is.

The DVD had the time line spread out randomly so I tried to piece it back together in order. Nothing is missing except one short clip looking forward at trees which was nothing but wind noise. I didn't make any edits other then plugging in transitions between clips. No star wipes, sorry. :)

Footage was shot by John (SVTDriver) while in Corey's (WANNA_BE_GT) Cobra.

http://esimracing.com/stang/vids/cruises/LaborDayCruise2007.wmv

Mirror:
http://www.gotsomething.com/misc/LaborDayCruise2007.wmv

Thanks to Marc (Venomous04) for hosting a mirror!