• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Once again we have an unbelieveable selection of hawt Stangs :nice:
I have no idea who to vote for now :nonono:
Please read the rules guys and contestants please do not add any more photos. Each person will get three and if you win I will post as many as you want. :nice:

SN95 of the Month voting rules and regulations

1. You can nominate any Stangnet member’s ride for SOTM provided said vehicle has not been declared a winner in the last 12 months. (for the future, ooooh like science fiction!)
2. You can nominate one and ONE ride only.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. A nomination thread will be created at the beginning of each month in which pics can be submitted when nominating a ride. After seven days, the nominees will be entered into a voting thread which will contain a poll, and seven days later a winner will be announced.
5. It is preferred that at least three pics be presented when nominating so that other members can adequately judge the vehicle and thereby vote for it in the poll.
6. Do not post comments in the voting thread! It is there for the purposes of nominations and poll voting only!
7. SOTM winners will be eligible for SOTY.
8. Nominees who do not win can be nominated again the following month and so on.
9. The member must still own the ride.

Eligibility

1. In order to be declared a winner for SOTM, the ride must have received the most number of votes in the poll (obviously).
2. The owner of the vehicle must be able to provide at least one exterior pic, one interior pic and one engine pic! If you want to add pics of build and lots of other pictures of the car PM me and I will add them with the bio after the winner is announced. Unless you are really good and get them to me ahead of time ! He or she is urged to provide a bio and history of the vehicle along with what mods have been done and thanks to who helped.

san~man
sanman1.jpg

pic1.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

mr. shovels
mrshovels2.jpg

mrshovels1.jpg

mrshovels3.jpg

bcollie67
bcollie671.jpg

bcallie673.jpg

bcollie672.jpg

fudleyed
fudleyd1.jpg

fudleyd2.jpg

fudleyd3.jpg

LI98GTStang
LI98GTStang1.jpg

LI98GTStang2.jpg

LI98GTStang3.jpg

SaleenGT2001
SaleenGT20011.jpg

SaleenGT20013.jpg

SaleenGT20012.jpg

Adrenin
Adrenin1.jpg

Adrenin3.jpg

Adrenin2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry guys, I only have that one pic of the car with all the recent mods. The majority of the mods are performance and aren't cosmetic anyway :(
Which brings a good point up anyways. SOTM shouldn't be a beauty pageant (some though, yes). I'd definitely vote for a stock looking car that runs 12.8's N/A but wouldn't know that unless i knew the poster. We should allow the person to list their top 5 or 10 or what ever mods that they think make their car what it is.

Which brings a good point up anyways. SOTM shouldn't be a beauty pageant (some though, yes). I'd definitely vote for a stock looking car that runs 12.8's N/A but wouldn't know that unless i knew the poster. We should allow the person to list their top 5 or 10 or what ever mods that they think make their car what it is.

Go to SVTP if you want stock ass exteriors with built engines. There's no thought required in paying a shop to make power.

Sorry guys, I only have that one pic of the car with all the recent mods. The majority of the mods are performance and aren't cosmetic anyway :(
Do you not atleast have a camera phone?
PM me a couple of your best pics you do have without the new mods or go take a couple and send them....... or :ban:

:leaving:

Go to SVTP if you want stock ass exteriors with built engines. There's no thought required in paying a shop to make power.
I said list mods they THEY think make the car - not only performance mods - i was just giving my opinion on the stock looking car. As for stock ass interiors, show me the person that bought all their body kit and appearance mods then prepped and painted them themselves. On the other hand, it's rather easy to find members here have have plenty of performance mods all done by themselves (including me), even building engines. But if you want lots of appearance mods and no go, here's a good place: hondaforums.com. I however was suggesting a mod list to list your top/favorite alterations and additions; what ever those may be.

I said list mods they THEY think make the car - not only performance mods - i was just giving my opinion on the stock looking car. As for stock ass interiors, show me the person that bought all their body kit and appearance mods then prepped and painted them themselves. On the other hand, it's rather easy to find members here have have plenty of performance mods all done by themselves (including me), even building engines. But if you want lots of appearance mods and no go, here's a good place: hondaforums.com. I however was suggesting a mod list to list your top/favorite alterations and additions; what ever those may be.
Yeah, no. I already have to do too much crap to make this flow smoothly. If I had to chase everyone around to give me their top 5 favorite mods they did on their cars as well it be too much of a PITA. That reminds me, I need to add san~mans late addition pics now.

V_eights car is sold?
Dosent anybody read the farging rules?

His EX-car is not eligable. Gonna delete it from the list :nonono:

Also I specifically stated that each person was gonna get three photos and not to add more for thoes of us with less then stellar interwebz speed. :bang: