Electrical Sequential Turn Signals not working on one side?

Dustin2v

May 6, 2019
TN
So i have sequential taillights and my new halo headlights, my left taillight signal isn’t sequential but the right is. And my new headlights, the leds flash when the turn signal is on on the right side but not the left side. Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding a fix for this??

• Sponsors (?)

If the right signal works at all, I would assume the issue lies with the sequential turn signal hardware. You'll probably have to get with whoever made the kit.

Sounds like I had the sides backwards, but to confirm, both sides work, but only the right is sequential, right? If so, it sounds like the factory wiring is working. All the sequential/halo stuff is aftermarket, and there are multiple ways to do this, so you'll want to talk to the company that made the sequential kit for information.

Sounds like I had the sides backwards, but to confirm, both sides work, but only the right is sequential, right? If so, it sounds like the factory wiring is working. All the sequential/halo stuff is aftermarket, and there are multiple ways to do this, so you'll want to talk to the company that made the sequential kit for information.
Yeah everything works, just the left sequential doesn’t work and neither does the left headlight turn signal animations. But all right side stuff works as should. And i don’t know the company that’s what sucks. It came with the car