Several cell phone pics

kooldawg6

mine works really well and can take a fair amount
Aug 31, 2006
Central VA
I won't be taking any decent pics of the car until I complete my next two mods(hopefully within a week), but these show off my Shelby hood pins and newly painted/installed SHR lower grill inserts:nice:

2269436742_220ce0906f.jpg

2269436832_0ce5dcd9e3.jpg

2269436920_774348cd67.jpg

2268646129_fff24d262f.jpg

2269436982_647cf17cab.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Being that we haven't at all discussed any of that before, that would be downright scary if we had the same idea:eek:
I like the look of the front:nice: but it sure is a difference without the fog light trim!

I've seen a couple of posts. :D I have an idea of what you're planning. I won't be going as retro, but it will include a retro emblem (and not a pony).

It definitely is different without the trim. But, that was just something to dress it up until I could get other things done to it. Now it doesn't need those to be separated from the rest of the herd. I was actually going to go with the Agent 47 grill and put a running pony in the center (a la 1971), but it doesn't match the bottom, and seeing as I just added the SHR inserts, I've kinda gotta keep the honeycomb theme going.

I've seen a couple of posts. :D I have an idea of what you're planning. I won't be going as retro, but it will include a retro emblem (and not a pony).

It definitely is different without the trim. But, that was just something to dress it up until I could get other things done to it. Now it doesn't need those to be separated from the rest of the herd. I was actually going to go with the Agent 47 grill and put a running pony in the center (a la 1971), but it doesn't match the bottom, and seeing as I just added the SHR inserts, I've kinda gotta keep the honeycomb theme going.

I'm interested in seeing Scarlet's rear mod:nice: Mine should be about a week(depending on mail times).

The A47 grill w/pony sounds kind of cool, but I totaly hear you on the honeycomb look(looks great on front and rear)! I was just glad I held off long enough on the CDC billet grill for the Bullitt release late last year:D

coming along nicely

:nice: I believe the mods flow very well on the VB!

The Fang
Those are good pics for a cell phone.

xtweakerx
Very sick pics Kool Dawg...
And jesus, ur cell phone kicks ass.

Wonders what smaller image sizes can do for overall quality:nice:
Here are a couple of the fullsize images to show how much it degrades!

2269436742_201a61c099_o.jpg

2269436920_2817b2bc8c_o.jpg