SF Bay Area Mustang Shop

Hello all,

I just signed onto Stangnet today. I plan to be a frequent poster. I just wanted to invite you to check our website www.TheMustangGuys.com

We are a Mustang restoration shop that has been around for almost over 30 years. At one time we were one of the most productive cobra kit car builders in Northern California. We were one of the first people to bring Cobras to the (Oakland) Grand National Roadster Shows and to receive awards for them. The services that we provide are but are not limited to: Body and paint, rust repairs/structural repairs, complete interiors, complete restorations, mechanical repairs, drivetrain packages, suspension packages, insurance work on ALL makes and models, and much more. Our body and paint services are done by an individual who has been in the body and paint industry for over 50 years. Our mechanical services are done by 2 Ford Technicians. We treat each and every customer and guest that comes into our shop like family. We are just a group of car guys that enjoy what we do. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to drop by the shop. You can either contact me through stangnet or email us at [email protected].

• Sponsors (?)