Shaker Hood

• Sponsors (?)

Probably have to get a New Edge Mach 1 shaker and adapt it to fit. I'm not aware of anyone that makes them for our body style.

This is probably your best bet. I bought one of those kits years ago from CDC, and you could probably come up with something just as good using Mach 1 parts.

Seems like plenty of Mach 1 guys have no interest in maintaining the nostalgic look of the cars and just rip out the special parts anyway. Probably find one willing to sell you everything from the shaker to the mounting studs, to the air cleaner housing.

Argghhhhhh. I had a Mach back in the day and that was my favorite part of the car - aside from the growling pipes - I absolutely loved to watch my shaker "shake". I also remember that my ex installed one on his 2001 GT and all we had to do was cut the hole in the hood and bolt everything on. It was more of a wallet buster than a ball buster. Pretty straight forward. I don't think that I am familiar enough with the SN95 model to attempt a job like that on my own, especially when it comes to customizing the different parts. DAMN DAMN DAMN....... I sure wanted to have a shaker again.