Shameless picture thread...

Killercanary said:
Motion pics are sooo cool!!! I just need to learn how to change the shutter speed so my backgrounds look a little more blurry.

Yeah those are my favorite. I am learning photo right now. Once I figure eveything out I want to blow one up to 20-30 poster size and put it in my room. I want a picutre like Low-5.0's. That is my favorite pic ever. I love it. Hey Low-5.0 any tips or what did you do to get that?

Dustin

• Sponsors (?)

LewisMotorSport said:
Heres my car 94 Bright Blue GT with only 52k on the clock :nice:
56861DSC00607.jpg

thats some funny **** :rlaugh:

post some pics xr8d302 i'd like to see it.

SuperDust22 said:
Yeah those are my favorite. I am learning photo right now. Once I figure eveything out I want to blow one up to 20-30 poster size and put it in my room. I want a picutre like Low-5.0's. That is my favorite pic ever. I love it. Hey Low-5.0 any tips or what did you do to get that?

Dustin

Wow! Thanks guys! :nice: Like I said before, my brother took that pic. We were on the interstate doing about 70MPH and he just snapped off a couple pics. He used an old 2.1MP HP camera. It's unedited except for the size. I only wish I had my windows rolled up :lol:. Here's a full size pic if anybody wants it http://highoutputgt.homelinux.net/images/IM000409.JPG
:flag:

RC, First you wanted my rims(chromed, of course), now my hood. What's next? The 393 stroker Im saving for? LOL, j/k man. Those Rebel's are gonna look SWEET on your car. I can't wait to see it. :nice:

Low-5.0 said:
RC, First you wanted my rims(chromed, of course), now my hood. What's next? The 393 stroker Im saving for? LOL, j/k man. Those Rebel's are gonna look SWEET on your car. I can't wait to see it. :nice:

Actually, Ive been looking at that Hood for quite awhile..I just dont post things on here Im "considering" unless Im ready to actually buy, so not a lot of guys know that I have been looking into that hood. Problem is I have to wait till it's time to paint the car again, which is still AT LEAST 2 years away.

Thanks
RC