Shaved door panel kit

Luca11

Jul 1, 2006
Chicago
Hey Guys, whatz up. I was wondering if anybody installed a shaved door panel kit on a fox. I was thinking of installing one of these kits on my fox. If anybody has an idea of what the best kind is and where I can get it at I would really appreciate it. If anybody has any pics that would be great too!

Thanks guys...I would really appreciate the info.:nice: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

yes they will. I hate that myth. I have the last 3 years worth of NHRA rulebooks, it clearly states that you can have shaved handles all day long. the only requirement is that you will run with your windows down, and have window nets installed (removeable ones obviously)

I had my handles shaved. but a buddy of mine just told me about how there is a kit that replaces mustang door handles with ones off a subaru that makes them flush mounted instead of sticking out like the stock stang handles do. my car got broken into, and they royally screwed up the lock and the metal around it. so now if someone wants in, they have to break a window (which is cheaper than buying another door and lock assembly)

Shaved handles and cooters.. FTW!!!!!!!!

FarBeyondDriven said:
yes they will. I hate that myth. I have the last 3 years worth of NHRA rulebooks, it clearly states that you can have shaved handles all day long. the only requirement is that you will run with your windows down, and have window nets installed (removeable ones obviously)

I had my handles shaved. but a buddy of mine just told me about how there is a kit that replaces mustang door handles with ones off a subaru that makes them flush mounted instead of sticking out like the stock stang handles do. my car got broken into, and they royally screwed up the lock and the metal around it. so now if someone wants in, they have to break a window (which is cheaper than buying another door and lock assembly)

Shaved handles and cooters.. FTW!!!!!!!!

i would like some more info on the new subaru kit your talking about

I shaved my handles, and all I did was reworked the rods inside the door so that the lock cylinder pushes the rod that the door handle used to turn. It works pretty good.
IMG_1727.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 62