Shelby CS40 Wheels - Need Help!

COBESGT

Oct 19, 2004
Dubuque, Iowa
OK, so I finally figured out what wheels I really like and want to go with. The problem is where to find them as most places that I have found are out of stock or on back order. Does anyone out there have any other suggestions on where to get these? Or does anyone know someone who has these for sale? I'm looking for the 20" staggered (20x9 & 20x10) that are machined/polished and also painted black. Here is a picture.
Shelby cs40's.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

OK, so I finally figured out what wheels I really like and want to go with. The problem is where to find them as most places that I have found are out of stock or on back order. Does anyone out there have any other suggestions on where to get these? Or does anyone know someone who has these for sale? I'm looking for the 20" staggered (20x9 & 20x10) that are machined/polished and also painted black. Here is a picture.
Shelby cs40's.jpg

Where I got my Shelby wheels from...
20X10 Carroll Shelby CS 40 Black Wheels W/Machined Face

DSC05356_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

I'm having the same problem finding them. I even go to the Shelby site and it says available at American Muscle but they are out of stock. Can't even purchase them straight from the Shelby Company. I think that these are the best looking wheels for the s197 and I would love to find some. I don't care what color. They can be chrome, silver, black and chrome I do not care. But i'm not gonna settle for the knock offs.