she's finally done!!

• Sponsors (?)

cool, glad to see you've FINALLY posted pics, hehe.

where'd you get that bumper--abc?

how did the side skirts mount--door sill screws and screws inside the fender well, or just one/the other?

looks sweet, now get some daytime pics!

Ram000 said:
cool, glad to see you've FINALLY posted pics, hehe.

where'd you get that bumper--abc?

how did the side skirts mount--door sill screws and screws inside the fender well, or just one/the other?

looks sweet, now get some daytime pics!
yeah, they put in screws in the fender as well as the door sill. i'll get the daytime pix soon! i got the bumper from a local speed shop here. i believe they get their bumpers from ViS racing..

blksn955.o said:
Is the hood popped in that pic, the front turn sig. and front upper mount look like they are all out of wack??
yeah, the hood is popped but the reason the light looks all outta wack is bc when it was in the accident ( :( ) one of the clips that holds the headlight in broke so my headlight sits all funky..crappy, but eh..i can live w. it

Caldwell said:
What colour is that?

and i agree...
daytime pictures needed.
to be honest, i have no FN idea what color it is. we mixed in some metallic green (used on the new tahoe's), some charcoal and some metallic blue..it came out looking like a metallic forest green. i'll get the daytime pix up tomorrow so u can see the color in the light. it still needs the clear though, so it might look just a tad bit dull.

_MATiC said:
to be honest, i have no FN idea what color it is. we mixed in some metallic green (used on the new tahoe's), some charcoal and some metallic blue..it came out looking like a metallic forest green. i'll get the daytime pix up tomorrow so u can see the color in the light. it still needs the clear though, so it might look just a tad bit dull.

Interesting.
it looks neat, you're right though, it's difficult to tell in the light but you may need 4 to 5000 coats of clear on that puppy to make her shine.
it looks pretty cool though, how do you like it?

i like the color a lot..it wasn't what i was expecting but when you're mixin colors, its hard to tell what you're gonna get in the end. nonetheless, i like the color and so far a lot of my friends say it's nice. i'll get the pix up as soon as possible. and def gonna need quite a bit of clear on it to really make her ShInE! :)

my polished 00 cobra r's

water.jpg

i wanna see pics of ur color in the light