shift light help needed

• Sponsors (?)

jayssilver4.6 said:
did you get yours from raptor, or are there other distributers?
Got mine from Raptor about 4-5 days after I ordered it. Probably the best $82 I spent on the car so far this year.... :nice:

Very easy install!
510951_12_full.jpg

Question about mounting the shift light in the vent...do you lose function to that vent? I guess also it would be a pain to have to take it out to change the setting. Oh well. I think i might have to pick one up sometime. Thanks

madmatt said:
Question about mounting the shift light in the vent...do you lose function to that vent? I guess also it would be a pain to have to take it out to change the setting. Oh well. I think i might have to pick one up sometime. Thanks
I mounted mine on the steering column with double sided tape.

madmatt said:
Not at all. All I have to do to change the setting is pop-off the center plastic trim piece, slide out the light, and turn the dial with a small flat-head. takes about 3 minutes. I also have a dual a pillar pod and thought about mounting the light there, but I didn't want it to be too "busy".....

Firemanz said:
Not at all. All I have to do to change the setting is pop-off the center plastic trim piece, slide out the light, and turn the dial with a small flat-head. takes about 3 minutes. I also have a dual a pillar pod and thought about mounting the light there, but I didn't want it to be too "busy".....
Thanks for answering my question. I really dig the sleeper look of the light mounted in the vent, just didnt know. Thanks
Matt