Should be fun

01Steeda

May 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
Ok well I know street racing isnt smiled apon here.. but it is an abondend old boat launch at the end of a desolate stretch of road. No bystanders and just two cars.

Tonight I have been challenged to settle an age old argument between ford and chevy guys. For years Chevy has always put more displacment in their cars ending in more power. Well a good friend of mine blew his LS1 and we decided to settle this. He got a 4.8L from a friend of his and he is slapping a cam in it and putting it in the F-body until he rebuilds the LS1(btw it is gonna be a beast). For ****s and grins we are gonna line them up and video it. 4.6L head and cammed VS. 4.8L cammed. should be very intresting to say the least. when the video is done I'll post it up, wish me luck!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Wow thats weird, a 4.8L from what?

Please dont lose.
This seems like a futile race, because, if you win, it'll obviously be because he has a 4.8L :)rolleyes:), if you lose... well, you just got beaten by a 4.8L, image how bad a 5.7 would have.

Just saying what they'll probably say. It's like the civic thing:

"Hey wanna race?" - Civic says to Mustang
*Mustang destroys Civic* "Lol well you have 4.6L"
*Mustang loses* "LOL A CIVIC BEAT YOU WHAT THE HELL"

yeah... just go on a test n tune night and line up. oh and it is a 4.8L from a truck lol. he did run a car that is supposed to be dead even with me, according to mph and et. he put 2 car lengths on him.. so i got my work cut out for me... but I have faith.