Should I get the motive 3.90 or the frpp 4.10 gear?

• Sponsors (?)

shotime said:
FYI, motive makes the FRPP gears. So I'd have to say quality would be pretty much equal. If you can't decide between 373 and 410, well then you have your answer w/ the 390's.

Can you show some proof on that, cause I never heard that before. I even researched and can't find any proof of that. BTW all the cars that Motive sponsor are all GM cars.

To answer the thread starter.....FRPP 4.10's

Seriously, there is a thread about this every week! I am going to write a good standard generic reply to the gear threads in notepad and just start posting from it into them :nice:

shotime said:
FYI, motive makes the FRPP gears. So I'd have to say quality would be pretty much equal. If you can't decide between 373 and 410, well then you have your answer w/ the 390's.

I can vouch for that, at least with 7.5" 3.73's. I bought my bro FRPP 3.73's for his V6 this Christmas, and when I opened the box to take a look at them, the install instructions and info sheet had Motive Performance written in bold across the top. So I know Motive makes FRPP gears for the 7.5" 3.73, but I can almost assume they make the rest for FRPP gears.

i got motive 3.90's. no whine at all. i actually think i'm gonna drop back to 3.73's after i get my T-Trim. 4th only runs out to 113mph. and i topped it out last satirday at a very slow 144mph. i had it faster than that with stock gears