Should I jump on this intake?

• Sponsors (?)

HtownGT said:
where u at in houston btw. im on the westside, when im not at school in galveston. westherimer & hwy6. like next to westoaks mall

NW side... Humble/Spring area. We've got a pretty good group of people running in our group. I'm currently without mustang (see signature). But I'm building a engine in my garage!

:nonono:

That price with the 65 is a good deal....i just installed an Ex on mine...not sure about that elbow tho???? that may not fit under the stock hood, if you have one...
Even if you opt not to run that style 65 you could re-sell it...i just picked up one like it for 60.00 shipped. I want to swap over to the Fox style set-up and dump the elbow....

94GTLaserRC said:
Im gonna drive the price up :nice:

RC

Yeah me too, Ive put in a few bids already, that price is way to cheap.

Hehe, j/k, You can prob trust most of us but Im sure there are people that view these threads that dont post and see these links to stuff that they want too, Ive never posted a link to anything Ive been thinking of buying off ebay until Ive won it. As far as the price it is pretty cheap but I would go for a Cobra or Edelbrock Intake if your ready to buy one.

Striped5.0 said:
Yeah me too, Ive put in a few bids already, that price is way to cheap.

Hehe, j/k, You can prob trust most of us but Im sure there are people that view these threads that dont post and see these links to stuff that they want too, Ive never posted a link to anything Ive been thinking of buying off ebay until Ive won it. As far as the price it is pretty cheap but I would go for a Cobra or Edelbrock Intake if your ready to buy one.

From what I have seen, that price will SKYROCKET in the last minutes of the auction. Many times I've seen used intakes go up to near new prices on ebay. I didn't have any luck finding one there worth the money

I say scan the classifieds here and see what turns up. I had been looking for 4 months or more and finally picked up an Eddy for cheap. There were other Eddys and Cobras for sale when I bought mine, most for under $300. Be patient and you'll find a deal.

You really shouldnt jump on the intake because there is a risk that you would crack it or scratch it really bad. I would reccomend buying it though!! LOL!!
:p