should I make changes in my combo?

Raginstang

Sep 28, 2003
SANTA CRUZ CA
Im just curious if any of you have any suggestions on my combo? should I change anything? im happy with the performance and it runs/pulls strong, but just wondering if maybe their could be more? let me know your ideas... im not made of money though, and im planning to supercharge someday. thanks, my mods are in my sig

• Sponsors (?)

Trick Flow Heads, (port) Crane 1.6 Rollers, Trick Flow Stage 1 Cam, (custom) BBK equal length headers, (longtubes) Off road H pipe, Edelbrock Performer Upper and Lower Intake, (port or RPMII) BBK cold air Intake, Professional Products 70mm Throttle Body, Underdrive Pulleys. MSD 6AL, Firewire wires, 24lb injectors, adj fuel pressure reg, Progress Technology Springs, G Load Brace, Maximum Motorsports Full Length subframes, BBK strut tower brace, 88 Thunderchicken rear end with disc brakes.

I added in ( ) where I see room for improvment.
Custom cams seem to be recomended highly. I have heard TFS heads really flow with just some cleanup of the bowl area, but I am no expert. Longtubes are always good for some midrange to top end torque.

Also, what about the fuel pump??? I hope the stocker isn't the only thing pushing the fuel.
How about a UCA/LCA setup?? This helps all around.