Should I port my old E7's and sell them?

Zero Signal

Feb 24, 2003
Tucson, AZ
I'm in the process of designing and building my own flowbench so I was thinking about how I could put it to good use.

Well I figure since I have my old E7's sitting around looking nasty, I could give them a good port/polish + valve job along with anything else they may need and try to sell them afterward with flow data. I figure with the costs of the machine work and another pack of cartridge rolls, I could probably break even if I could get ~$250 for them on Ebay or SN classifieds :shrug: Seem like something worth doing? Otherwise I was thinking of doing the work anyway and throwing them on my girlfriend's 93 GT.

• Sponsors (?)

I thought about getting into that maybe as something fun to do on the side. I wouldn't want to get into trying to make money off it but definitely doing work for whoever might want to save some $$$.

I think I'm gonna do it since I already have heads. I have nothing to lose other than some money on machine work.

Zero Signal said:
I thought about getting into that maybe as something fun to do on the side. I wouldn't want to get into trying to make money off it but definitely doing work for whoever might want to save some $$$.

I think I'm gonna do it since I already have heads. I have nothing to lose other than some money on machine work.

I'll keep you in mind in the future (like in about a year), cuz I plan on doin a P1SC and will probably wanna have my heads ported, so if you've gotten good at it by then I might be givin you a bit of business. I know I could just get AFR's or TW's, but for some reason I really wanna keep the Cobra intake(s) and heads intact...I've already nixed the stock cam anyway, but I try to keep the Cobra-ness of the car.