Should I Sell My Mustang?

5 Ohhh Girl

Apr 22, 2015
I have a 95 Mustang GT... Vibrant red, which is supposed to be rare, they only made around 1000 in that factory color. Have build sheet to prove it.. I haven't drove it in a year, and I feel really bad... I always said I would sell my ass before I sold my car, but I feel guilty I never drive it. Blame Wisconsin winters and having 2 jobs.. Have you sold a Mustang? Did you regret it? ..... Opinions?

Attachments

• FB_20141228_23_07_24_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20141228_23_07_24_Saved_Picture.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Sponsors (?)

I'd have to know what each could get before deciding which to sell.

Keep the car. Pickle it, drive it a couple times a year and garage it the rest of the year. If you like the thing, what would it cost you to find another in the same condition 3 years from now?...6... more?

If you're under the age of 30 and think you'll want to pull it out to ride in even 10 years from now, it's worth holding on to.

I'd have to know what each could get before deciding which to sell.

Keep the car. Pickle it, drive it a couple times a year and garage it the rest of the year. If you like the thing, what would it cost you to find another in the same condition 3 years from now?...6... more?

If you're under the age of 30 and think you'll want to pull it out to ride in even 10 years from now, it's worth holding on to.

I absolutely love the car, I guess that answers my question, and I could find another 95, but not in that color