should I trade my stang for this notch

• Sponsors (?)

what do you guys think my car would be worth.
It's bone stock with 190,000 Kms
SFC's
MGW shifter
modified stock H-pipe (missing 2 cats)
Flowmaster mufflers
2 1/2 inch mandrel flowmaster tailpipes
K&N pannel filter with baffle removed (can put back in to sell)
3:55 gears
have new BBK headers not installed yet
car is solid but paint would need some attention if you wanted to show it or were real picky.

I was thinking maby 6K Cdn

more pics

car.jpg

Dcfc0004.jpg

Dcfc0006.jpg

Dcfc0019.jpg

Dcfc0023.jpg

Dcfc0025.jpg

Dcfn0009.jpg

car2028129.jpg

Oh I get to keep the MGW...probly my new clear headlight's (he has the crystal clear he likes and I don't). I will put the stock headrests back in my car to sell the halo's. I just put a set of LX taillight in mine so I will be able to sell a mint set of black GT tails

goin to look at it in a few minutes...He just informed me there is a gas leak he just noticed today comming from the rear somewhere. If the car is really clean I will be traillering it home saturday. I an not that worried about any mechanical work that it needs

Roland, If I didn't have mine, I would've been all over this. It looks like a nice start to a great looking car. I actually pondered the option of buying it and toying with it. He's got some interested parties for a reason. I like it.

+1 for buying it. :)

~Jeff

he was honest and told me my car was alot nicer and I shouldn't trade. I got there and he didn't realize I was commong and he already had towed it to a buddies shop to deal with the gas lines. I think it might be a blocked return line causing the feed line to blow off like that. it has a 190 LPH fump so if the return line was blocked somhow that would make alot of pressure on the feed line and make it run rich like it was....maby they will get it figured out. I would have still like to looked at the car. I might get it yet...probly keep mine and just buy it

i say do it...thats a very and i mean very clean notch..black interior is a huge plus..well in my eyes it is

Will you make up your mind! Your post before this you told him to keep his GT because it started out its life as a 4 cylinder.

If you think you can fix all the problems I would say go for it, notches are very nice and I wish I had gotten one...maybe see if you can get him to add some cash if yours is significantly nicer.

Good luck!