Should I?

Stinger

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2001
Shawnee, KS
I bought this to replace the sagging upper spoiler on the SVO...it's already painted the right color and everything...should I put it on there or the SVO?

SVO_033.jpg

SVO_034.jpg

SVO_035.jpg

Stinger

• Sponsors (?)

just a suggestion, but i dont see why you could not grind down a small strip section on the bottom of the wing and fiberglass in stiff piece of Flat steel. I have seen it done with other things, you just embed the steel into a ground out slot, cover it over with glass, smooth it out, and paint it. The steel would help keep it rigid and maintain the look of the original wing.

Dr.

I don't think there is anything "sleeperish" about my car...paint, wheels, pod, etc just doesn't scream sleeper to me.

I will reinforce the wings with steel and a support...just haven't done it yet.

Still up in the air with this one...

Stinger said:
I don't think there is anything "sleeperish" about my car...paint, wheels, pod, etc just doesn't scream sleeper to me.

I will reinforce the wings with steel and a support...just haven't done it yet.

Still up in the air with this one...

To me its still sleeperish, most of us has seen people put there money in to the wheels/ paint job first and the car is slow as hell ( like mine). Your car not only looks good, but can kick some ass also. Most people probly wouldn't think twice about your car thinking its just 4 looks. Don't get me wrong that other wing looks good on there, but your car looks pretty slick already and would fool a ton of people around my neck of the woods :nice:

***I'm not trying to put down these who put wheels etc on a car with no turbo/V-8 after all that is what I've done I'm trying to say most don't have the money for looks and power at the same time***