Show me your gauge setups!

04gtdrop said:
What do you mean you have to swap your odometer from your original cluster????? :shrug:

Why would it not start if you did not do this??? :shrug:

The odometer is contained on its own little circuit board. When you swap instrument clusters, you need to move your original odometer circuit board over to the new cluster.

The computer that runs the engine, verifies that your original odometer circuit board is there, and has not be hacked. If it finds anything wrong, it will not allow your engine to start.

• Sponsors (?)

GT-03 said:
The odometer is contained on its own little circuit board. When you swap instrument clusters, you need to move your original odometer circuit board over to the new cluster.

The computer that runs the engine, verifies that your original odometer circuit board is there, and has not be hacked. If it finds anything wrong, it will not allow your engine to start.

Yeah.. what he said. :nice:

autometer nexus oil pressure and water temp in speed of sound pillar pod with there raptor shiftlight mount
100_1794.jpg

100_1795.jpg

100_1797.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1794.jpg
    100_1794.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_1795.jpg
    100_1795.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_1797.jpg
    100_1797.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 61
GT-03 said:

Ohh ok, cool thats good to know. Becuase i bought a new cluster and i am going to use it for my new guages when i get them....

Now my question is, Where is this circut board, what does it look like and how do I swap out my OEM one so that way my car will start??? :shrug:

thanks

mity2 said:
wasn't there someone here recently that bought Speed of Sound pods, and Autometer gauge didn't fit(not enough depth) or something like that?
yeah Ambo, then Speed of Sound sent all the customers who bought the pods between certain dates new ones...they had a bad batch get out. The guy posted in Ambo's thread in tech yesterday....very good customer service. They will get my business.