Show off your stang

My neighbor and his friends are complete freaks about there SRT 4's. My neighbor put down a little over 400 HP and just shy of 500 TQ, saw the sheet myself. That car is a beast for a front wheel drive car. When his car boosts on the freeway it switches lanes. Got to love front wheel drive. For the past year they were building a drag SRT 4. Had it bored out, auto tranny, stupid big turbo for a 4banger that was spooled by nitrous. they were shooting for 600hp but last I checked the guy building it ran low on funds so he hasn't had it tuned yet.

• Sponsors (?)

My neighbor and his friends are complete freaks about there SRT 4's. My neighbor put down a little over 400 HP and just shy of 500 TQ, saw the sheet myself. That car is a beast for a front wheel drive car. When his car boosts on the freeway it switches lanes. Got to love front wheel drive. For the past year they were building a drag SRT 4. Had it bored out, auto tranny, stupid big turbo for a 4banger that was spooled by nitrous. they were shooting for 600hp but last I checked the guy building it ran low on funds so he hasn't had it tuned yet.

no talking until you post pics of your car!:D

Mine should be somewhere in the low 400's, i really need to throw in a 255 pump and retune with the sct. all i want is a low to mid 400 hp figure to the wheels and ill be happy. Dont want to build the block at all lol.

and those are decent numbers and about normal for a nicely modded srt-4. i love the fact that it has a tq curve for a nice v8. makes it easy to make a sudden lane change haha.

Some old and some even older pics.
AS286.jpg

AS287.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Top.jpg

View attachment 238469
View attachment 238470
View attachment 238471
View attachment 238472
View attachment 238473

just guessing, but i'm betting that sunglasses and healthy dose of sunblock are required when you clean your engine bay.........DAAAAMMMMMMNNNN

very nice!!!!

Little more info on your car. What springs,what hood.And thats a saleen kit correct? nice ride.Any motor pics?

The springs are Maximum Motorsports road and track, the hood is Cervinis cobra R style, and it is a saleen kit from Cervinis. Since the magazine article I decided the car just wasn't fast enough. So I bought AFR 185's AFM B-41hr cam RPM II intake manifold, 75mm throttle body, AFM 4" Power pipe, and the PMS 95mm mass air with 30LB injectors and mounted the battery in my rear seat delete behind my driver seat. I will get picks of the engine when I get my car back from the shop. Prob. not till after thanksgiving.

By the way Javaking you have the nicest Fox Vert I have ever seen. :hail2:

The springs are Maximum Motorsports road and track, the hood is Cervinis cobra R style, and it is a saleen kit from Cervinis. Since the magazine article I decided the car just wasn't fast enough. So I bought AFR 185's AFM B-41hr cam RPM II intake manifold, 75mm throttle body, AFM 4" Power pipe, and the PMS 95mm mass air with 30LB injectors and mounted the battery in my rear seat delete behind my driver seat. I will get picks of the engine when I get my car back from the shop. Prob. not till after thanksgiving.

By the way Javaking you have the nicest Fox Vert I have ever seen. :hail2:

So in the pics was it basically a stock engine? Hook us up with some pics of the interior if you dont mind. peace

john:p

So in the pics was it basically a stock engine? Hook us up with some pics of the interior if you dont mind. peace

The engine was a 331 with a F cam, Cobra intake, 65mm throttle, performer heads. It was pretty fun and pretty basic nothing over the top. Just wasn't what I was looking for, I needed something more.

DSC01723.jpg

m5lp_0906_05_z1991_mustang_lxsteeri.jpg