Show Your Stangs (cobras)

• Sponsors (?)

Mah baby

zip3.jpg

97CasperCobra said:
Miklowcic said:
I like the 03 wheels, but I also love the solid chrome wheels that came on the 96 or 97 i think?
Actually the 94-95's had the solid chrome rim, while the 96-97 had these rims. I think I may switch back to the stockers for a bit, I miss the chrome "bling bling" :D .

here's a few

Attachments

• 01 Cobra.jpg
    01 Cobra.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 304
  • mvc-026f.jpg
    mvc-026f.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 254
yeah

Thanks for the correction... I like the look of those more than the 03 cobra. I love those solid wheels and I like the round/prominent foglights.

Love my 03 cause its so freakin fast, but I dont like the fact that the foglights are hidden, the tail pipes are hidden and I like those wheels......

I prefer the 03 hood though

I wish I could get those wheels new. Im going to be looking for a new set of wheels soon so I can save my Drag Radials and also so I can just have a nice set of wheels for meets/cruises and car shows...Ill probably just go with some new 03 wheels, but those 94-95 rims look really good to me...

Miklowcic said:
I wish I could get those wheels new. Im going to be looking for a new set of wheels soon so I can save my Drag Radials and also so I can just have a nice set of wheels for meets/cruises and car shows...Ill probably just go with some new 03 wheels, but those 94-95 rims look really good to me...

Saw a set of nice ones go for about $400-$500 WITH tires on E-bay. Just do a search for Cobra wheels and add the years. Though you may not like them as they are 17x8 and not 17x9 like the ''03 rims. I've thought about getting 2 of my stockers widened to 10". :D

To me, the 94-98 Cobra is the best looking Mustang, period. (The '00 R is a close second.) I love the '03 for the factory power level, though.

The only downside to me is that I think the first good-looking 17x8 Cobra wheel is the '99. I dislike the 94 thru 98 wheels.

That & the 8" wheel gets swallowed up in the rear wheelwell. They should have just used the '95 R wheel for all of them.