Show Your Stangs (cobras)

• Sponsors (?)

Heres my little 97. :nice:

Attachments

64.1 KB · Views: 238
Cobryan

HEY COBRYAN nice pics

I like those wheels..im thinking about what to buy for some new wheels on my 03 since racing and excessive mounting on my original rims is taking its toll...

Are those 18 inch Saleens?

I am torn between, 03 cobra AFS Wheels 18X9 in CHrome, FOrd Racing 18X9 in chrome or Saleen or Steeda 18 inch in chrome...

Thanks Miklowcic!!!

Ya they are 18x10 and 18x9 Saleens. I wish I got the chrome now but hey I am happy with the silver. Not many people change their wheels on their 03's anyway so at least I am a little different. I personally dont like the FR500 rims that you are talking about but you cant go wrong with 18" chrome 03 Cobra rims!!! Do those or the 18" chrome Saleens. I like the Saleens though.

COBRyan, like the pictures! Don’t know if you remember, but we met some time ago at the Shell in Roseville one night, I was asking about the pulley when the gas clerk came up to us and told us to stop talking. :nonono:

Anyway, as you can see in my sig I’ve done some modding since then. As soon as we get some better weather I’ll be taking some pictures of here. I posted some of my V-6 earlier in this post.