Side Scoop options for a 67?

I've been doing some research lately trying to plan what I want my 67 coupe's exterior to look like. I am curious as to what options the 67 owners have for side scoops. I will most likely stay with stock one, but an curious as to what else is available. All I have seen is shelby scoops and stock. Is there anything else?
-Edgar

• Sponsors (?)

I am using Cal Special scoops from Maier Racing. They are both bonded and bolted on the car. The fit is great. I thought about putting Eleanor scoops on but I didn't when I purchased some scoops from Rebel Mustang. His scoops fit like $%^! and I threw them away.
IMG_5534.jpg

I used early '67 Shelby scoops on my car, from Branda. I used the easrly ones simply because they're functional. I didn't want to add them just for a decoration, but in order to build a clone, they need to be there, so I figured if they gotta be there, they may as well do something. The ductwork and scoops all came from Branda, the fit wasn't perfect, but they work and they're water-tight, so nothing leaks into the interior.