~*Simple Question*~

stang*girl7

Jun 24, 2004
MA
:D heres my question...
a while back i was looking at some mustang websites...i found this quote that someone had said and i really liked it. i think it goes something like this:
"when the heartbeat stops...the hoofbeats begin"
but see the whole thing, i dont know if this was the exact quote. does anyone know what im talking about!?!

• Sponsors (?)

post as a guy.... then you wont get hasseled now would you.... hoofbeats are from a pony car... you know a horse... horse's have hoofs... that they walk on... and i guess the noise they make when they walk would be considered hoofbeats (loosly but its the only way it makes sense) i mean they couldnt say hoofs moving or what ever.... and chevy uses heartbeat of america (dont know why they dont have crap to offer anymore...)

I like posting as a girl, but i see your point... i dunno if blondie up there could get away with it though. lol. :rolleyes:

as for hoofbeats, see my avatar, then signature... and if you don't get it... wow. plus, it's a "pony car" etc etc. Look at the signature logo... pony.

as for the exact quote, i have no idea, i've never seen it.

SpectorV said:
post as a guy.... then you wont get hasseled now would you.... hoofbeats are from a pony car... you know a horse... horse's have hoofs... that they walk on... and i guess the noise they make when they walk would be considered hoofbeats (loosly but its the only way it makes sense) i mean they couldnt say hoofs moving or what ever.... and chevy uses heartbeat of america (dont know why they dont have crap to offer anymore...)

its not the heartbeat of america any more its
7a71f4c830f9100483b20003ba0acbe3_250x0.jpg
geez get it right :D

Yeah i dont know where they are going with that revolution crap, all i know is i see there cars changing bit by bit... take dropping the cavalier for that new cobalt... nice... with a few mods it could look like a skyline =D

Ghostalker said:
Yeah i dont know where they are going with that revolution crap, all i know is i see there cars changing bit by bit... take dropping the cavalier for that new cobalt... nice... with a few mods it could look like a skyline =D
probably cause they are outsourcing more than they are used to. if they say heartbeat of america that implies that the cars are built here by hard working american factory workers who take pride in supplying the farmers with quality vehicles that let us live the way we do (yeah i just sorta bull**it my way through that one) but now they are using austrialian and japaneese parts so they had to change it up

LsRedy2Kstang said:
How about we be nice to one another and play nice. Now she was just asking a simple question.

One could be construed as sexual harrassment if it was in the work place and Spector your post was just pathetic.

this is why i dont post in the v6 boards anymore :nonono: