mac cai

vt stage II cams
steeda udp

sct tuner
---------------------------------------------------------------------

also a 75shot from nx for the track

what kind of times or hp am i looking at with this combo

• Sponsors (?)

wtf is up with this man i have been calling around for some shops here in maryland (baltimore area mostly) to do my exuast work and most of them are saying that cant touch the exuast with an o/r midpipe
but then can install the headers for 400-500 bucks

did not know i was going to have a problem getting the x-pipe installed from performance shops

i even called eip tuning in westmister were they built turbo kits for the vr6 and the fcker told me they dont install headers hehe wtf:mad:

-=NightHawk=- said:
most shops arent gunna install o/r pipes cuz theyre not emmissions legal

However, you could always 'tow' your car to the shop and ask them to install the exhaust on your 'race car'. I live in a state without emissions and most shops still will not do anything that requires taking the cats off .. well, unless it is a 'race car' ... If I were you, assuming you have a jack and jack stands, (like someone previously mentioned) do everything except the LT's yourself. When I install stuff on my car it makes me appreciate it more and I always learn something. :)

My friend is a mechanic at a local garage. He said he just went to some classes and they told him that there are big fines here in PA for shops who install mil eliminators and off-road pipes. He said they can't even install hi-flow cats. They can even take the emissions licenses away from the shops if they catch them doing it. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLCRAPPY!

Just ditch the mac CAI and a get a JLT RAI, add an electric WP (like said), and make sure you get a dyno tune. You shoulkd be right there. You should go mid-high 12s @ 108ish N/A, and i wont vene guess on the spray. I find it difficult to guess N20 times :shrug:

well the nx kit was one of the first bolt ons i got its on the car now but i was so scared i was going to do damage to the motor i have never sprayed pass 75shot

and at the time i did not have a window switch

i have the window switch now and the nx hooked up but i got a big ass exaust leak on the passenger side of the exaust manifod

thats why i opted to get the lt and midpipe

so i will be selling my mac prochamber once i get the x-pipe on

think i will have the headers put on and the car tolled back to the house and install the midpipe my self

so its 400 for the header install and 300 for clutch install

that sounds reasonable to me from the shops