single 12"

Druro

Dec 27, 2003
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi there. I've just picked up my new mustang v6 5spd, and i'm going to install the stereo out of my old mazda. I have a Panasonic Deck, MTX amp and sub. Now my question si, is there any problems that i should know about? i'm going to do the work myself, because i did it with my mazda. Basically, one question i do have is do you feel that there is any problem fitting my 12" in the back? i do have a box, but it is too tall for the trunk. The other thing is, which way sounds best with this car, facing the sub backwards or forwards?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

The 12" will fit, you just have to be careful about how you build the box. There's plenty of room in the trunk, but if you're not careful, you could build a box that won't fit through the opening to get in.

Does the car have the Mach 460 system in it? If so, you might have some fun problems with the installation of the new stuff.

JokerWylde said:
The 12" will fit, you just have to be careful about how you build the box. There's plenty of room in the trunk, but if you're not careful, you could build a box that won't fit through the opening to get in.

Does the car have the Mach 460 system in it? If so, you might have some fun problems with the installation of the new stuff.

No, i don't have any of those options. i do have one other question though. Is the harness the same as the 99-02?