Site glitch problem fixed. See sticky for further info

Status
Not open for further replies.

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Kearney, NE
I kept getting this error message this AM when I was supposed to be doing other things. As it periodically pops up since the last site upgrade, I am sharing the screen shot from the 24th with the same error.
34ADCFC8-5023-4FCB-AF74-7AAD13ADBBB8.png

I get the same thing. I can’t browse at work. Been this way for a week or so.
1473E406-19A2-4646-B0B4-14CAC3656DC7.jpeg

No issues when at home using company VPN, but if I login at the office on the network I see the above message

Using my phone on the company wifi is fine though

In case it helps you troubleshoot....

I've been getting this message off and on, on both my phones and all my computers for the last week or two. It seems to only occur when I am connected to my internet connection (VZ Fios, 1G) whether through wifi or ethernet. One my phones, if I disconnect from my wifi and use cellular, the message goes away and the site loads properly. I've reset/cleared my browsers (firefox and chrome), cleared DNS cache on all machines, reset my internal DNS server, and reset my routers and switches with no success (done more because of the other issue described below)

I'll also occasionally get this message when I'm connected to my work's internet connection (comcast business), so it doesn't seem to be related to my equipment or connection.

Screenshot_20210928-063015_Chrome.jpg

Another quirk I am experiencing, I cannot access the site by typing "www.stangnet.com", I have to type "www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums" to get the site to load. Otherwise I get a blank page like below. Same deal, occurs on both my phones and home computers, and my work computers. Occurs with different browsers and different OS's as well. This started around the same time as the above error.

1632919688466.png

I've been playing around with it a little more.

It only occurs to me when I connect to my company network via Cable (which is 99% of the time during the day). If I undock my PC and get on the wifi network at the office, it works fine.

@MRaburn do these error messages mean anything to you? I don’t think they are from a problem on my end. Over the last week or so, the site randomly does not load, loads very slowly, or loads fine. Other sites run fine in other windows and browsers when I have gotten these messages.
0CBA2B1C-AB76-4F54-9CEB-A0CB92936C0B.png
C4D9F89A-30C6-4C21-9B25-F2D27849CF2A.png

Reactions: 1 user
11/11/21 Cloudflare is still spitting errors. I can log back in after clearing all cookies in the browser for stangnet.com and it works for a day or so. Something is still seriously messed up - can kind of tell by the small number of new posts. No VPN, work firewalls, etc. here.

I’m having issues loading older threads. If I try to load some of the earlier posts in my progress thread, it times out. Makes looking back to see what i did or parts i used impossible

1638718380552.png

Status
Not open for further replies.