slow 1/4 mile times

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks mike, i think thats what im gonna do now. Gas milage isnt that big of a deal to me so i think you just put the icing on the cake for me. Now all i need to do is go junk yard searching for the right transmission, thanks for all your help guys. Oh and also the c4 will work great with the 351 im gonna drop in a lil later.

If you get gears,c4(with shift kit), and a good converter. You would be down to the low 14s with traction. Your current setup is absolulty murdering any chance the car has at a quick e.t. Espicially those gears. You would gain .5 seconds going from 2.73s to 4.10. I'll eat shi t if you dont. Plus a good tranny and 2300-2500 stall converter would have you singing down the 1/4. Good luck.

Thanks again mike, Your makin me feel better and better about gettin the new trans and im gonna do the shift kit with convertor and go with the 4.10's out back. If it puts me down in the low 14's I will be tickled to death because its gotta outrun my brothers 94 gt and hes only high 14's. Once again thanks for the help mike, also i think i will put an aftermarket tach in there to optomize my shift points. Thanks