slow90coupe's NOTCH BUILD THREAD!!!

one thing to think about is a custom sub box. they are easy to make and look better than just a box in the trunk. a quick visit to home depot will have everything to do it. wood, sheet of fiberglass, resin. some people use fleece instead of fiberglass. i pm'd you some pics

• Sponsors (?)

one thing to think about is a custom sub box. they are easy to make and look better than just a box in the trunk. a quick visit to home depot will have everything to do it. wood, sheet of fiberglass, resin. some people use fleece instead of fiberglass. i pm'd you some pics

sweet! i appreciate it! i will have to look into that...

As for the wheels keep the 03Cobras on it, looks sick. As for the ride height once you start driving it it will settle down probally another half inch so you may want to bring it up a little to allow for that.
The lower 1/4 is fixable probally so no need to replace it and you could probally get a body shop to knock it out for you for cheap if it really bothers you in the future. I thought you already got the heads back and were selling them?

As for the wheels keep the 03Cobras on it, looks sick. As for the ride height once you start driving it it will settle down probally another half inch so you may want to bring it up a little to allow for that.
The lower 1/4 is fixable probally so no need to replace it and you could probally get a body shop to knock it out for you for cheap if it really bothers you in the future. I thought you already got the heads back and were selling them?

it is NOT fixable. it is bondo from the first time the car had a blowout. thats what i love about coilovers though,i can change the stance in 10 mins all the way around! the heads are still over there, they are putting them back together finally. soo, maybe in the next week or so i will get them back. IM STILL PISSED OFF :mad::mad::mad: the job shouldve took 1 month tops. this is rediculous.

well i broke down and bought some TFS TWs and Comp Gold roller rockers. i couldnt wait any longer...
IMG00037-20110117-2047.jpg

0117112000a.jpg

also i got bored and painted my block red...
DSCN1521.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

and a few random pics of the car sitting low, as well as my new truck i got today!!!
DSCN1510.jpg

DSCN1512.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

1978 with a 302... my grandpa bought it new. he bought a new one last week and didnt have a place to keep it. he also couldnt push down the brake pedal on this one anymore, so i bought it from him! i love it!

that pic i sent of the speaker box in the truck was in my 84 with some 2000 something dodge seats. i wanted my brother to put some fat tires on the rear of his 81 2wd but he sold it before he did much to it.

today was the first warm, really sunny day in a while so i pushed it back outside to see how it looks slammed as far as it will go... i love the way this color looks in the immediate sunlight!

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

got my dumps today... idk if i will put them on now or later
DSCN1578.jpg

well, i got my heads yesterday. i cleaned them up a little bit today and got bored, so i mocked everything up... the motor will be going in this weekend if everything goes as planned... startup vids with open longtubes to follow :)

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1580.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

DSCN1614.jpg

i put in a new ignition switch and a new cluster bezel today too.

DSCN1611.jpg

and a few pics of both of my rides...
DSCN1603.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1612.jpg

well... we got the motor assembled. the only problem we ran into is that the stock valve covers wouldnt clear the Comp RR's. so tomorrow i am getting some ford Racing tall VCs. the motor is almost all the way in now, and, if things go right, it will fire up tomorrow. theres not TOO much work left to do at this point. just a lot of time consuming things left. well, heres the pics i took over the past 2 days...

coupe879.jpg

coupe880.jpg

coupe881.jpg

im dumpin it!
coupe883.jpg

coupe890.jpg

coupe891.jpg

coupe893.jpg

coupe896.jpg

coupe899.jpg

coupe901.jpg

coupe902.jpg

DSCN1639.jpg

DSCN1648.jpg

DSCN1647.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

DSCN1650.jpg

Boy, that engine sure looks good in the car! I'll bet you're so excited to hear it run you can't STAND IT! Congrats young man! Let's see some tire smoke pics, next!:nice: