SLP Loud Mouth Cat Back Exhaust

88GTStreetRod

Jan 5, 2004
USA
I have an 01 Cobra with the stock headers and a 2.5 inch off road H-Pipe. I also have the 2 chamber flow master cat back exhaust. I am thinking about installing the SLP Loud Mounth Exhaust.

If I am looking for a low deep sound, would the SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust provide this with out getting abnoxiously loud ?

Has anyone ever heard this system on a 01 Cobra?

I also have the option of installing Bassani x pipe with cats, anyone ever heard this set up with the SLP'S. Usually the Bassani x-pipe creates a high pitched tone, but are quiter than the H - pipe.

Any opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

The slp loudmouth at an idle is decent but at wot it will be loud an nasty especially with o/r pipes. if you want exhaust ideas and sounds check out mustangexhaust.com they have many combos and sound clips of cars w/ different setups and u will get a chance to hear what certain combos of mid pipes, headers and cat backs sound like before making a decision

Thanks, I have been to that site before. I have heard sooo many for and against SLP that I am not sure which way to go. Its hard to get an idea of how loud the exhasut is listening on the site. Thanks for the response

I have an 01 Cobra with the stock headers and a 2.5 inch off road H-Pipe. I also have the 2 chamber flow master cat back exhaust. I am thinking about installing the SLP Loud Mounth Exhaust.

If I am looking for a low deep sound, would the SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust provide this with out getting abnoxiously loud ?

Has anyone ever heard this system on a 01 Cobra?

I also have the option of installing Bassani x pipe with cats, anyone ever heard this set up with the SLP'S. Usually the Bassani x-pipe creates a high pitched tone, but are quiter than the H - pipe.

Any opinions?

well i have stock heads and slp catted x with slp lm1's yea its better if you get the cattd x,cause trust be the o/r x sounds like s***....

but i would go with slp...and i have a mach 1...which is a 01 engine