SLP Loud Mouth vs Flow Master American Thunder

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 2000 GT with a stock H-pipe which will be 4 cats total. I have American Thunder on it now, how much louder would Load Mouth exhaust be with stock H-pipe? I am not worried about raspy sound.

Thanks-
Steve

I don't know what the American Thunder sounds like, but when I had my LM1
with the stock H-pipe it really had a nice sound. I think you'd like it. Not as
loud as it is now with their X-pipe, but I like that sound too.

SLP

My SLP Loud Mouth's came in today and I put them right on. They sound awesome! They are comparable to my 89 5.0 that has an off road H pipe!
I do agree that it is not an acquired taste. Either you love or you don't.
Thanks for everyone sharing their opinons.

Steve
:SNSign: :D :SNSign: :D

I put a set of flow masters on my 2006 GT and what a disapointment, not much difference n the sound. I wonder if straight pipes would be louder and sound better...anyone ever run straight pipes. I live in Texas and need exhaust to pass inspection. I drove it home and no one noticed the dif between the stock and flows............) :

I wanted a louder deeper sound.

What would straight pipes sound like? Loudmouths 2 or louder, better, worse....someone please give me an answer

I put a set of flow masters on my 2006 GT and what a disapointment, not much difference n the sound. I wonder if straight pipes would be louder and sound better...anyone ever run straight pipes. I live in Texas and need exhaust to pass inspection. I drove it home and no one noticed the dif between the stock and flows............) :

I wanted a louder deeper sound.

What would straight pipes sound like? Loudmouths 2 or louder, better, worse....someone please give me an answer

LMs sound great on a 2006 GT with no other exhaust mods. I just sold a 2006 GT set up like that and I *loved* the way it sounded.

I have heard an 06 LM and they are loud. LM II are a little quieter, from what I hear, but not much. I just installed LM on my 00 and the engine light has not come on. So it should pass emissions. LM on mine is a straight pipe. I like the sound and it doesn't sound like glass packs. But, I do like very loud exhaust. My 4 converters are still on the car. I think the 06 only has 2 so it should be even louder. Best of luck.
Steve