Slp loudmouth ll's

• Sponsors (?)

i have a set on my 96 gt. they r alright. not much difference if its just the catback with no mid pipe or anything. I would recommend getting a mid pipe as well if u want nicer sound. the tips on the pipes are nice and give it a little style. i paid 450 for mine just incase u wondered

I have them with an o/r x and love the sound. Not obnoxius loud like helt said but they are pretty loud. they have more of a deeper tone to them than the Is which make them 10x better.

dsg03bullitt said:
I seen all three but not on the inside....ima go w/ the loudmouth ll's though
thats cool, the II's sound good. The powerflo's are pretty much the II's in a larger casing with more packing. rpmoutlet has a good shot of all 3 cut-away so you can see the insides.

helty said:
thats cool, the II's sound good. The powerflo's are pretty much the II's in a larger casing with more packing. rpmoutlet has a good shot of all 3 cut-away so you can see the insides.

Powerflos sound real good. I had them before the IIs. A real nice deep sound to them. After they break in :drool:

bakos24 said:
Powerflos sound real good. I had them before the IIs. A real nice deep sound to them. After they break in :drool:
wish I could find a vid with them on an o/r x. I saw one with an H and I didnt like the "blatty" sound the H produced.