SLP X-pipe

• Sponsors (?)

order a shorty SLP x-pipe from mustangtuning.com

Then, use the "mustangboards" discount code for 6% off

Then.. PM Helty. He has the cats and legs that are used in the X-pipe that fits the stock manifolds/shorties for cheap!

Save you some $$$$ that way! :nice:

SeanD1111 said:
Where is a good place to get a SLP X-pipe with cats? Looking for a good price. lowest i have found so far is ~$400 w/ free shipping.
I got mine from Summit, can't remember the price but it was the cheapest I could find when I bought mine.
Edit: never mind, Summit price is $439

Not sure about magnaflow.. but SLP is modular.

Meaning, you can swap out cats with "race pipes" or put the "downpipes" on if you don't have LT's.. but if you get LT's, then you can remove the downpipes and it fits just like one would had it been made for the LT's

he doesn't have to buy the shorty x-pipe, but it would be a lot cheaper this way. Since the regular X is quite a bit more, and then the cats are even more.. So, if he bought the o/r shorty x-pipe and bought helty's downpipes and cats, he'd be saving himself some $$

If that makes any sense :D

jasonh_86 said:
order a shorty SLP x-pipe from mustangtuning.com

Then, use the "mustangboards" discount code for 6% off

Then.. PM Helty. He has the cats and legs that are used in the X-pipe that fits the stock manifolds/shorties for cheap!

Save you some $$$$ that way! :nice:

Does "helty" have these parts listed anywhere?

Well.. they're actually sitting right beside me, but they're his.

I wasn't sure on his prices.. but I know he's selling them, since he doesn't have any use for them.

PM him and he'll get back to you as soon as he reads it.. He's a great guy to deal with :nice:

jasonh_86 said:
Well.. they're actually sitting right beside me, but they're his.

I wasn't sure on his prices.. but I know he's selling them, since he doesn't have any use for them.

PM him and he'll get back to you as soon as he reads it.. He's a great guy to deal with :nice:

Thanks for the info and Idea. I just PM'd him. BTW, where are you (zip) so I can get an Idea of what shipping will be.

:nice:

Oh, how do they look and what kind of mileage are on the cats?

not sure honestly, you'd have to ask him.. I can't remember how long he had them on the car.

1 cat was scraped on the ground a few times after he lowered his car.

But the zip will prob be 72034.. not sure if he'll be shipping from that zip or where he works

helty is the ****ing man when it comes to shipping, and literally ;).

anyways, if you go with SLP, you won't have to cut up or sell that xpipe if you decide to go with longtubes later on down the road. you can take a few pipes off, and it'll fit perfectly.

same goes for bassanis 5 piece x pipe, but I don't know if they fit with longtubes or only their midlength headers.

jasonh_86 said:
not sure honestly, you'd have to ask him.. I can't remember how long he had them on the car.

1 cat was scraped on the ground a few times after he lowered his car.

But the zip will prob be 72034.. not sure if he'll be shipping from that zip or where he works

Hey bud, just wanted to say thanks for the great idea. Hopefully Helty and I will complete this deal soon. :nice:

bakos24 said:
Ok, my turn. Lets see, I need a blower, some shocks/struts, brakes, helts car,. thats all for now. thanks man. :nice: :D

Well... Let me take a shot at this.. :D

Blower - Call MPH and order a Novi 2K Mongoose kit

Shocks/struts - Bilsteins

Brakes - Baer 13" Slotted/Cross-Drilled for the front.. Slotted/Cross-drilled for the rear

Helts car - $14,500 for the Red one

How was that? :D

jasonh_86 said:
Well... Let me take a shot at this.. :D

Blower - Call MPH and order a Novi 2K Mongoose kit

Shocks/struts - Bilsteins

Helts car - $14,500 for the Red one

How was that? :D

The red one :( . I already have a red one. Oh well. :nice:

jasonh_86 said:
I'm sure you could get the bullitt off his hands. :cool:

For only a mere $45,000 it can be yours too! You're practically stealing it from him at that price!

:D

$45,000. I wouldn't do that. I would feel to bad for ripping him off. :D