Smart guy over on SVTP

• Sponsors (?)

that is pretty lame...I think your car looks really clean btw:nice: . I love cars without tailpipes.
I know exactly whats wrong with that guy...to bad stang net dosent have the gay guy smily :shrug:

I guess in a way they might be affended we are using another model cars badging or name...In a way it would be like someone putting a cobra from the side fender of our cars on a mustang II. Or if SVT is discontinued 5 years from now, and people started putting SVT stuff on a different Aftermarket company's car...Know what i mean?
I still think he's a dumbass, but i always try to see other people POV. Eitherway, hes not a true mustang enthusiest. hes gotta be from :canada:

there are a bunch of aholes on that site. and the dohc is god :rlaugh:

a bunch of them got all pissy when i said i hoped a 4v would go 12's with gears and slicks because my slower 5.0 did it with a few bolts and et streets

i know its superior too, but the guys that have the quick 4vs are usually cool. the guys with the 14 sec cobras are the **** talkers and that is who Im talking about. JimsSvt has the baddest street strip 4v over there in my opinion, stock short block, 11.0s

welp...i think thats why there are so many guys who hang out at stangnet. Corral, and svtp both have reputations for being unfriendly
:OT: was that commenting on the before or after shot when he said it sat higher in the front??

red ink said:
was that commenting on the before or after shot when he said it sat higher in the front??

the after shot...believe it or not. The front measures 3/16" to 1/4" higher than the rear...I highly doubt he can see that from a picture. I have come to the conclusion he is nothin more than a hater:chair:

red ink said:
I guess in a way they might be affended we are using another model cars badging or name...In a way it would be like someone putting a cobra from the side fender of our cars on a mustang II. Or if SVT is discontinued 5 years from now, and people started putting SVT stuff on a different Aftermarket company's car...Know what i mean?
I still think he's a dumbass, but i always try to see other people POV. Eitherway, hes not a true mustang enthusiest. hes gotta be from :canada:

Its not like he went and bought 3 letters...a S....a V....and a O just to stick them on his kit. They are MADE like that. Borla and SVO got together, said hey, lets make a side exhaust kit and made it. It was made for the car so there is no "badging" arugment to be made IMO. Like i said, maybe putting cobra emblems on a GT....or Saleen on a v6 or a GT...or whatever. But when a company makes the parts for the cars and puts their own name on it. Well, how can u cry about that?