smog pump delete question

ShortThrow50

Oct 22, 2006
Pa
As some of you may know, i have my engine and trans out. Of course that smog pump and hardware is coming off and going in the garbage. My question is, what did you guys do about plugging up the hole in your midpipe for the smog tube?

• Sponsors (?)

Always a good idea. I don't think I could get my wife to watch ****. Are you keeping a/c?

yeah. I dont know why though, because my car is a garage queen that sees less than 500 miles a year. My girl never watched **** before me, One night we were drunk i put on skinemax and she got all worked up. So i figured one night i will just surprise her with some good penetration ****.

May as well make it triple pentration **** while you're at it. Delete that a/c so I can see how you did it and do the same. :D I still have my smog pump and a/c pump on the engine but all other components are gone.

May as well make it triple pentration **** while you're at it. Delete that a/c so I can see how you did it and do the same. :D I still have my smog pump and a/c pump on the engine but all other components are gone.

You know what man. Ill seriously consider doing that. I just need to think a litlle more. Oh, im talking about the a/c. Also will consider the triple ****

Assclown....LOL
Its just that this has been discussed over and over......you would have found 100+ threads about it if you looked.

Its cool though.

I just heated it with a torch, pinched it with some big pliars and welded it shut.....

Assclown....LOL
Its just that this has been discussed over and over......you would have found 100+ threads about it if you looked.

Its cool though.

I just heated it with a torch, pinched it with some big pliars and welded it shut.....

Im glad you didnt get too pissed off at my comment. I was drunk a little. Im looking for enemies on here. I tried searching in the smog delete threads and i couldnt find one thing anybody did to cover the hole besides having it welded. I guess thats the best thing to do is just have it capped and welded. As for the " buy a new h pipe" . I have a new o/r mac h-pipe. I dont think anybody makes these pipes without the tube coming from it. Plus im not going to spend 150 on another pipe. I thought maybe there was a quick remedy to plug the hole. I guess not. ANyway, thanks again guys