SN95 fronts and line lock?

Hey guys,being that i am home for a few weeks due to knee surgery i figure i would like to get as much info for my brake swap,that i want to start soon.Now i purchased 95GT spindles/hubs,calipers and rotors(used).I plan on buying
from Maximum motorsports a new 95 master cylinder and and swap specific soft lines,now my question is i already have a Hurst line lock would i still need to do the 3-2 conversion?how the heck would i run the lines with the stock proportioning valve and with a 95 master cylinder.P.S. staying with drums in the rear,i havent found anybody that has gone to disc in the rear with Moser c-clip eliminaters.Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

If your line lock has the two front lines plumbed into the output, then a single input line from the MC or the PV, then you should be fine as the 3rd port is not used. But if both ports are plumbed into the LL input, then you will just need to plumb the rear line from the MC into the LL input. Probably would be best to show us a picture or a diagram of your setup, then we can recommend a course of action.

Here are some pics of a LL install a friend did on another guy's car:

llcolor.jpg

He puts a plug in the 3rd port under the MC, but if you are changing to a 95, that won't be necessary.

llsketch.jpg

As for your other issue, the same guy has a solution for running rear disc that may work for you.