sn95/new edge rear seat in notch, what to do with space?

Notchthis

Aug 22, 2011
So i picked up a set of bullitt seats and have got the fronts in, but not sure exactly what to do with the rear in my notchback. I searched but most of the posts that had pic's were older and the pic's could no longer be viewed. I know the bottom is straight across instead of slanted like the normal rear fox seat, so i'm going to make some triangles and some more structure and just carpet it so it looks factory. My main concern is with the seat back. Since these are Bullitt seats, they are obviously from a coupe and still have the frame around them, as well as the extra space on both sides from the narrower seat. what are you guys doing about this extra space? Any way to make it look "factory"? I'm also planning to mini-tub the car down the road so eventually the wheel wells will likely take up that space, but still. Those of you that have swapped in sn95/new edge seats, what did you guys do? thanks :flag:

here are some pics of what im having issues with:

D7001081-orig.jpg

8E92F25B-orig.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

on a side note, just rewired the power driver seat into the factory wiring, and wow what a difference. here are a couple pics:

046153B2-orig.jpg

8A67186F-orig.jpg

B66E7E0F-orig.jpg

Attachments

• 8A67186F-orig.jpg
    8A67186F-orig.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 924
  • B66E7E0F-orig.jpg
    B66E7E0F-orig.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 346