Sneak Preview Of My Undercarriage Lol

MrFoxNutCase

Formerly: redcandy2011gt
Sep 24, 2009
Last year I removed the grime from the front end but left the back alone, there was about an inch of rust along the rear seam so I left it alone for the season. I also want to redo the paint I did, it wasn't really factory correct so I started to sand that off too. Took the brake lines and fuel lines off, new brake lines going in, restored the fuel lines and got all the bracket thingies all cleaned up. Also replacing the chinese upper/lowers for MM adjustable lowers and FRPP uppers. Replacing the pro-kit springs with sportlines too. Connecting frames and torque box reinforcement kit going in.

Starting from:
didnt-do-rear-floor-1024x576.jpg

Preview: Lots of work to do still, hard not to go overboard on this, I'm not happy with it so far (see below) so more sanding going in. Happy that the metal work is all done (cut out 1" of rust and welded in new sheet metal and spot welded to the vertical piece). Once the grey is "happy" I will overspray it with black much like the factory did. Also either ceramic coating my cat back or painting it with silver header paint (prob gonna paint it for now).

started-paint.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)