so confused need help with wheels

stevesLX

Nov 12, 2006
cincinnati
I need wheels and my car is on jackstands with no wheels or tires. I am on a very very very tight budget and really only want to go with 15x7. However the catchall is this is a 89LX and it has been converted to 5 lug so now the specs are all together differen't and nobody seems to be able to tell me what I need. I had one guy tell me that if I have to get brake parts for a 94 then I need to look at wheels for a 94 but then he says there may be a issue with that because the body changed in 94 and the wheel well and strut tower and all that is probably differen't. Then another guy tells me you cant go with a 15x7 on that because no one makes the proper offset for that application. He then tells me I need a 15MM offset in the front and a 50MM in the rear anything under those 2 numbers and your wheels are going to hang out of the wheel wells. I dont know what to do. I just want a set of 15x7 wheels if by all means possible with the proper offset and 5 lug. If its not possible then I guess a 16X8 but I was told that will stick out of the wheel well I need to stay with 7 on width. Please help, anyone

• Sponsors (?)